A couple of notices:
– Thank you to Alesia and Kitane for generously letting us do War
Training and Equestrian on their lands and providing lunch and a
lovely dinner also.
– Thank you also to Descartes for providing all fighters with much needed water.
– War training went fantastically we had about 16 heavies and 6 lights
show up plus a number of other people including marshalls and
– Equestrian also did well with 6 interested coming and training.
Floats look like they are being organised which will no doubt generate
more training and fun!
-Photos are up on facebook on the various Politarchopolis groups for
– Baronial Sunday was a bit quiet this weekend but there was still
enough money made to sustain the hall, so the next Baronial Sunday Pot
luck meet looks like a go ahead. 🙂
– St Valentines is on this coming weekend (12/2/11) with a Rose
tourney at 10.30 , fencing tourney at 12.30 and a mask making workshop
at 2. Feast and ball starts at 6. Don’t forget to book with Adam the
– Festival Meeting: There will be a festival meeting at our house on
Friday the 18th of February at 6.30. All things festival will be
discussed, campsite details, what we are hiring, food fund details,
what we plan on doing. If you cannot be there and still wish to camp
with Politarchopolis, let us know suggestions, ideas, how many of you
are camping with us etc so you aren’t left out. Ring or email
privately for the address. We will be having a BBQ so bring some meat
or veges (whichever you eat).
– More war training? Definitely .We are looking at squeezing in two
more practices before festival and will be announcing the dates for
Aonghus and Ginevra
Baron & Baroness of Politarchopolis