It’s that time of year again when the infamous winged renegade runs rampant, radiating romance and wreaking all kinds of havoc …. It’s time for some revenge on the roguish archer.
13 February 2016.
- Fun archery to try!! B.Y.O picnic to eat! and a Baronial Quarter day thrown in!
- There will be: Games! Archery games! Team Games! How much do YOU trust your partner?
- Satisfied with your relationship status? Get Cupid before HE gets you!!!
- Stabbing things with rapiers!
- Get the feel of Heavy Fighting!
- Bring a dish to share!
Tuggeranong Archery Club, Soward Way, Greenway – an amazing, sometimes green, and leafy venue including 50 plus Kangaroos (not to be shot), indoor toilets and outdoor lighting!
$5 – Adult members
$2 – Under 16 members
$5 – Surcharge to non-members
Shelter, archery equipment, rapiers, entertainment, spectators (aka kangaroos), bread, fruit and cordial will be provided.
Contact: Lady Aeveril of Ambledune (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bookings are appreciated. Pay on the day.